Tuesday, September 25, 2007

RON PAUL ROCKS!

...and I sincerely mean it. This is the first Presidential candidate I've seen in my adult life that I can get really excited about. His record is shiny clean and bright - it's a breath of fresh air, I tell ya.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to worry anymore about which candidate has the least amount of corruption or extra-marital affairs or investment scandals or donations from criminals. It's all so tedious. I just want to be able to "hang my hat" on what the leader says and get on with my life.

Ron Paul reminds me of who my father could have been if he were an outspoken man. He's got Grade A morals and an unwaveringly clear stance, and that's the kind of honesty I'll support until the very end.

Yes, he's running under the Republican ticket and frankly, I don't care what "ticket" he's under - they're all becoming blurry. I've been voting as an Independent for years and have been waiting for a nice, intelligent, moral person to come along so I could actually feel proud to vote for him.

No comments: